El archivo de cámaras web #1

Más de 268,540,805 horas de video de 456,990 artistas

Para continuar, debe confirmar que es una persona adulta

Sí, tengo más de 18 años

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

anyone else noticed that ... none of the models I follow have videos longer than half an hour DISAPPOINTED

12 12
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 17:10

Ive def notice it hopfully they fix it

3 Responder
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 17:38

sadly i have a few limited to 3 to 4 minutes as well

3 1
ff_ 2026-09-28 17:42
Response to zeo-mare

Yesterday, nothing was recorded for any of the models I follow .. not even minutes.

4 Responder
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 18:05

chaturbate just updated there site with a whole new UI around the same time, i wonder if something on the backend was also changed which affected the recordings

4 Responder
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 18:21

Hopefully they fix it fingers crossed

4 Responder
jpbrenner 2026-09-28 20:48

Cb UI looks the same where I am. It was updated a couple months back.
One model I subscribe was recorded over 1 h 10 min yesterday, Sept. 28 (beckymadsons/video/200311799/) so the 27-30 min limit must not be absolute.

1 Responder
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 20:57

I am on firefox in the upper right corner you can click you user name and there is a new look option it was just added a few days ago i believe because when i signed on it gave me the new look and the basic rundown on how to use it. i switched back to old style but that is when this all started

1 1
[email protected] 2026-09-28 21:49

I am experiencing the same problems - since around Sept-27 early morning GMT, some of my subscription models do not record at all while others record just part of the show. Not happy with this.

3 Responder
[email protected] 2026-09-28 21:51
Response to zeo-mare

Zeo-mare thanks for the info but I do not see this situation with Firefox. ??

0 Responder
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 21:59

hi i was only mentioning firefox because jpbreener mentioned the ui being the same for them, I am not sure what browser they are using but mine updated and i only use firefox so chaturbate definetly changed something which is why i think we are having problems

1 1
[email protected] 2026-09-28 22:28

Thanks. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

1 Responder
jpbrenner 2026-09-28 23:00
Response to zeo-mare

Yeah I am using Brave, maybe that why no change yet. Cb logo changed a little while back and a few other small things (such as the popup suggesting to login, which now shows within the chat window instead of a real popup that had to be closed by pressing "x" like before). Otherwise cb looks same to me, but maybe also because I am not logged in there.

0 Responder
0/2000 symbols